Mason Jar Football Centerpieces
Crafting is so much fun, isn’t it? I love just about any excuse to DIY–and if you’re anything like me, you do to!
Since it’s football season–and you might be hosting a party or two–I have the perfect craft for you: a Mason jar football centerpiece!
Mason jar crafts are some of my favorite types of crafts to make! They’re simple, fun, and practical! Who doesn’t love a craft that’s beautiful and functional? (I mean, there are only so many tchotchkes you can have before you run out of space! That’s why I love practical decor.)
This centerpiece is inexpensive, easy to make, and sure to make an impression on your table! It also makes a great gift for your football-crazy friends and family! Not to mention–this is one Mason jar craft idea that you can customize!
Not a fan of football? You can easily tweak the design to suit basketball, baseball, or another sport you love! If you’re really artistically inclined, you can also add the names of your favorite players, team logos, etc.
Want even more Mason jar craft ideas and DIY centerpieces? There’s more where that came from! Take a look at these DIY Mason jar crafts:
- “I Love You” Mason Jar Flowers Centerpiece
- Christmas Mason Jar Centerpiece
- Fall Mason Jar Centerpiece
- Mason Jar Centerpieces for Weddings or Your Home
- DIY Glitter Mason Jar Centerpiece
Ready to get started making this Mason jar football centerpiece? Keep reading to get all the materials and the how-to!
3. Use a fine tipped brush to paint the thin white stripes in between each green and then paint the yard line numbers and let dry.
3. Using the same brush, carefully paint three small black circles down the front for buttons.
4. Using a fine tipped brush, paint two dots on each black circle for button holes and let the jar dry.
1. Using a foam paint brush, paint the jar black and let dry.2. Use a fine tipped brush to carefully paint a football play on the front of the jar (I looked up a play online and used that for an example).
3. Let dry.
For even more Mason jar craft ideas, be sure to follow Mason Jar Breakfast & More on Pinterest! Check out the Mason Jar Centerpieces, Mason Jar Crafts, Mason Jar Decor, and Mason Jar Parties & Celebrations boards.
I’d love to hear how your DIY Mason jar crafts turned out! Feel free to leave a comment below!