This recipe is dedicated to my sister, Ashley, who suggested I find a way to put her favorite breakfast, French Toast, in a jar. I had a lot of fun with this recipe and it turned out great, but it wasn’t without a big fat super fail…. which I will share with you at the bottom of this post!
- ⅓ Loaf of Bread
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1½ cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Blueberries (as many as desired)
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- Cut loaf of bread into cubes & put in jars
- Combine Milk, Eggs, Vanilla, Sugar, Cinnamon, Blueberries, Syrup and Butter in mixing bowl
- Pour evenly into jars
- Cover jars and store in fridge (upside down) overnight (or at least 2 hours)
- Heat oven to 375 and cook (uncovered) for 45 minutes or until top is golden brown
- Let cool and top with Maple Syrup
Must See: Cogniflex Reviews and Ratings – ‘Don’t Buy It Until You See This First’. It plays an important role in the treatment of neurological. Cogniflex Review. Time to get your brain on steroids. Are you experiencing any of these problems? — Unable To Focus? — Trouble Remembering Things?
In case you are wondering what happens when you cook french toast in a jar, covered with a lid…this happens…..