Good morning! Are you ready to throw together a tasty mason jar breakfast? Now, just because you have started making jar recipes doesn’t mean you have to forego your good ol favorite breakfast meal of bacon & eggs. You CAN make eggs in a jar you know! 🙂
I didn’t put any quantities in the recipe, because really..it’s all about how you like your meals. Some like more cheese, others like to add garlic. You can really make this your own!
- 2 Eggs
- Fresh Spinach
- Shredded Cheese
- Dash Salt & Pepper
- Mix Eggs, salt & pepper, spinach and cheese together in a bowl
- Pour mixture into a mason jar
- Cook in microwave from 1:30-2:00 minutes (checking often)
- The egg mixture will puff up during cooking but deflate when out of the microwave, so don't freak out if you see it rise higher than the jar.
- Top with some additional cheese & bacon crumbles