If you are like me, you cannot resist a Wendy’s Frosty! What is in those things that make it taste amazing? I mean, seriously! I cannot pass a Wendy’s restaurant without thinking, OMG a Frosty would be good right now! Now, I should actually warn you I personally add a few ingredients to this recipe that give it a little extra kick (like powdered peanut butter) and we all know that Wendy’s Frosties don’t have peanut butter, so I’m actually going to call this smoothie, Wendy’s Frosty inspired 🙂
One tip I can give you is once the smoothie is mixed up, pour it into the jar or glass and put it back in the freezer. This gives it a chance to freeze a little and for the chia seeds to start soaking in the liquid, giving it more of an ice cream consistency than a liquid-y consistency.
- Single Serving:
- 1 Banana
- ¾ Cup of Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Powdered Peanut Butter
- Ice Cubes
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon on top
- Mix all ingredients (except Cinnamon) in blender until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into jar and put in freezer and let sit for 10 minutes
- Top with Cinnamon & enjoy
Kristen Chidsey says
Love how you made this healthier~