1. Representative Provident Fund – A concise Introduction
Worker Provident Fund Scheme is a standout amongst the most valuable representative helpful plan presented by Ministry of Labor. It is one of the perfect retirement finance. It is a kind of investment account where both boss and worker contributes an equivalent sum at customary interims. Such commitment can be made just by those businesses who are enlisted and workers of enrolled bosses. Business enrollment can be either through rule command or deliberate. Arrangements w.r.t EPF is administered by The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 (PF Act).
According to the PF Act, each organization/association utilizing in excess of 20 people including representatives who are on contract is compulsorily required to enroll under PF Act. When the PF Act is relevant, business association keeps on being represented by the PF Act regardless of whether the quantity of workers falls beneath 20 whenever.
Further, it isn’t obligatorily relevant to all representatives of enlisted foundation. Just such representatives gaining upto Rs 15,000 are qualified to be secured under the PF Act and can make commitment. Both manager and representative who are not ordered by PF Act, can willfully enlist and contribute for PF.
PF Fund is regulated and overseen by The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) and helps Central leading body of Trustees, You can Download EPF Challan receipt even after you logout from the EPFIndia website, a statutory body framed by the PF Act.
2. PF Payment Online
Despite the fact that commitment to PF account is made both by manager and worker, installment is to be made to PF account by business who is enlisted with PF Act. It is required for all foundations to pay PF online from September 2015. Online PF installment can be made by the business either on EPFO site or through approved bank site (if bank permits direct installment through their site) in which manager has a record and net saving money. Directly EPFO has tie up game plan with 10 banks to gather EPFO duty and banks are SBI, PNB, Indian Bank, Allahabad Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank.
3. Ventures for PF Payment Online
Login to brought together entryway of EPFO utilizing your Electronic Challan cum Return (ECR) gateway credentialshttps://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/
Guarantee PF subtleties of foundation, for example, foundation ID, Name, address, exception status and so on appeared right
From ‘Installment’ alternative drop down select ‘ECR transfer’
Select ‘Compensation Month’, ‘Pay Disbursal Date’, Rate of commitment and transfer ECR content document
Transferred ECR record will be approved for predefined conditions and a screen will show up with a message ‘Document Validation Successful’. On the off chance that ECR record isn’t approved, mistake will hurl. Right the ECR content document for the predetermined organization and transfer again till it is effectively approved
- In a similar page TRRN created will be shown for the transferred ECR record. Snap on ‘Check’
- Snap on ‘Get ready Challan’ catch to create ECR synopsis sheet
- Presently enter Admin/Inspection Charges and snap on ‘Create Challan’ Button
- Snap on ‘Conclude’ catch subsequent to checking the challan sum
- Snap on ‘pay’ against the applicable TRRN
- Select installment mode as ‘on the web’ and browse any of the banks showing up in drop down menu and snap on ‘proceed’
- This move will make you to your bank’s web managing an account login site where you have to login and make installment through net keeping money
- On fruitful installment, Payment/Transaction-id will be produced and e-Receipt for exchange affirmation will be populated.
- The exchange will be refreshed at EPFO Portal
- The affirmation of installment against TRRN number will be given by EPFO